Tuesday, December 26, 2023

I am from Sudan











I am from where the kids smile sweet

And where the niles meet

Where the Jedos tell tales of times 

and habotats saying things that always 

rhyme

I’m from the shiny wardrobes 

and women rapped in Toubs

I’m from where the stars fill the night sky

And where Ragshaws passing by

I’m from where peoples dreams are 

worldwide

I’m from where people stand with pride

I'm from where Henna is considered
  
decor

And where theres always more to explore

I’m from a Country rich in supplies

and most Ziyaraat come by surprise,

I’m from diversities and tans

with peoples never tired of making plan

I am from Sudan 🇸🇩 


Now people are just happy for fans

we stand together and make a stand.

Talya Salih 
20/12/23

No comments:

Post a Comment